Tuesday, December 9, 2014

USASJ Story Project 9-DEC-2014 NICHOLAS MADDEN

Nicholas Madden is picture perfect (and bare handed) in this photo.
NICHOLAS MADDEN
Age 18
Steamboat Winter Sports Club
Steamboat Spring, CO
nmadden2424@yahoo.com

The best Nordic combined memories I have are from the first time I went to Europe to train. I was 16 at the time, and was very excited about having the opportunity to travel all the way to Europe.  I was able to spend the entire the month of august training on great jumps with a great team!


We started the trip in Ramsau, Austria, which is one of my favorite places in the world. During the month we were there, we traveled to Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. Everywhere we went there were great ski jumps and ideal training conditions! This was a great experience for me and allowed me to make great improvements in my Nordic combined career.


Editor's note-  To see Nicholas's FIS bio and international results, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment